Monday, June 27, 2016

Italian Marinade

Hi!  We have been grilling a lot lately. First of all it is hot outside, and I don't want to heat the house.  We also have a lot of chicken thighs and they so yummy grilled. Here is the recipe I used last night. So yummy!


Italian Marinade



·        2 Tablespoons Mustard (I like Dijon)
·        3 Garlic cloves minced
·        1 teaspoon of dried herbs, oregano, or basil (I used dried herbs called Cantanzaro Herbs from The Savory Spice Shop)
·        1 Tablespoon sugar
·        1/3 cup white wine vinegar
·        1 cup olive oil
·        Salt and Pepper

Mix in a Ziploc bag and add the chicken and marinade it for more than two hours.  Occasionally turn the bag.  The longer it is marinated the better it tastes.
I used about 2 pounds of chicken thighs. You can use breasts too.


No comments:

Post a Comment