Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cheese Crisps - A Low Carb Snack

Cheese Crisps

  • Slices of Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese 
  • Quarter them and place on parchment paper on your baking sheet. You cannot forget this step. The parchment paper allows you to easily to take them of the baking sheet and plate them. If no parchment paper you will have a huge mess and no crackers.
  • Preheat oven to 275 F and bake them for 35 minutes.
  • Place cooked crackers on a couple of paper towels to soak up the extra oil.
  • Eat them!



I love crackers and am on high protein, very low carb diet. Crackers are definitely not on my menu any more. OMG it is so hard at times.  Pinterest is my favorite friend right now.  I have been looking up Low Carb recipes. I saw this easy recipe and decided to try them yesterday before going to Bunco. They turned out great!  I used both Swiss and Sharp Cheddar slices.  The Sharp Cheddar tasted the best of the two.  Next time I will try the Pepper Jack slices for a bit of spice.  I do like my spice!  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment