Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I Hate Making Lunch


I have a confession to make I hate making lunch, especially being on this low carb diet.  I am allowed 20 carbs a day max. I miss having my sandwiches, fresh bagels and good bread. Ohhh the bread! When the kids were little they didn't eat much, so we always had leftovers.  Patrick would take some for lunch and I would eat the rest.  Not any more!  Teenagers eat a lot!  Rarely we have leftovers for both my husband and myself. Today I was looking through my Low Carb cookbooks and it suggested "Deviled Eggs" for a meal.  Man I make the best Deviled Eggs in my opinion, because I add curry. In my house Curry makes every thing taste better.  The best thing is there will be leftovers because my kids hate them!  Yeah Me!





Deviled Eggs
·         Peeled, Hard Boiled Eggs
·         Mayonnaise to taste
·         Dijon Mustard to taste
·         1 teaspoon Curry Powder
·         Salt & Pepper
·         2 teaspoons Paprika
Cut the eggs in half. 
Put the yolk in a bowl and the two halves on a plate.
When finished halving them, start mashing the yolks.
Add the mayo and mustard with the spices except the paprika.
Taste it, and add more ingredients as needed.
Using a small spoon, fill the eggs with the mixture.
Sprinkle paprika over them.

Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment