Friday, July 4, 2014

Slow-Cooker Buffalo-Barbecue Chicken Wings and Cheesy Zucchini Rice

I promised you that I would tell you how the Slow-Cooker Buffalo-Barbecue Chicken Wings and Cheesy Zucchini Rice recipes turned out. They both were awesome. Here are the wing pictures (one in the Crockpot and the other after the broiler. The wings recipe today, and the rice recipe tomorrow. I tried posting the Pillsbury recipe as a link, but I must doing something wrong. It doesn't show up. The recipe is called "Slow Cooked Buffalo-Barbecue Chicken Wings. Please go on their site and print it off. It is a great one! I had to double recipe and add some honey to the sauce. Patrick and I tried the sauce before adding it to the wings in the Crockpot. It was way too spicy for the kids, so we added honey to it to suit our taste. I suggest trying the sauce first. And I didn't use the barbecue sauce they wanted; I used the one we had in the cupboard. I am all about using what I have in the cupboards. Well the post is long enough. I will post the Cheesy Zucchini Rice recipe tomorrow. I will also talk about where I buy my meats and it is not a grocery store! By the way, they are major changes in my blog-land coming up. I hope the changes will be made within the next two weeks, so stay tuned! Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment