Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cheesy Zucchini Rice Recipe

Now the rice recipe which I tweaked a little bit and I will revise some more next time.  The rice and the wings my family called the recipes "Keepers". I am going to add it to the recipes in my huge book, and will make and eat them in the future.  I have a huge 3-ring binder for the recipes I keep.  The ones I tried and rejected are thrown away.  My binder is huge and will become two quite soon. 

Here is the recipe from Buns In My Oven: 


My tweaks are: I used two zucchinis; low fat shredded cheddar; and two cups with one large bouillon cube of Knorr Caldo con Sabor de Pollo.  You can find the bouillon cube in the Mexican food section. I buy mine at Walmart.  It turned out great!  Next time I will used brown rice and maybe a little less butter.  I did add fat-free milk to rice at the end.  I will tell how that modified recipe turns out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment