Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello There!










Hi Friends:

I knew that it had been a long time since blogged last, but I really didn't realize that it was 2-1/2 half years. That is horrible! My new school resolution is to blog and post pictures of what I am doing. I am still a Close To My Heart consultant and loving it more and more. I am still a Stay at Home mom and liking it more and more. The not working stuff is hard to get used to and I need to keep busy.

I cook a lot more and I will post pictures of my creations - the good, the bad, and the ugly - to quote Clint Eastwood. Most of them are good and pretty. Here is a picture of Pat's birthday cake which was last Tuesday. It is super chocolatey but good. Even he said it almost has too much chocolate and I didn't think that was possible.

I am going to say Bye for now, but catch me tomorrow and see the cute Halloween box I made.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment