Monday, August 15, 2011

Wicked - August Stamp Of The Month box













I am really trying to blog daily, and I have been on the computer for most of the day. A ton of emails going out and some reading and playing of Facebook. A lot of playing! I wanted to post a Halloween Box that we made at Consulting Club a couple of weeks ago. I joined a Consulting Club a couple of months ago to make projects I might want to make with you. Also it is nice to craft and gab at the same time. I finally get some time to myself.


I know that the pictures are upside down and side-ways. Next time they will be correct. I am still learning.




To make the box, I used the August Stamp Of The Month - Wicked; Mischief paper pack, the Light Neutral cardstock shade pack; and the opaques Licorice adhesive gems. All of these you can order for me. It was fun to make and very easy. I know it looks difficult. When I show how to make it, it is easy. I plan on filling it with Halloween candy.









For what is for dinner? I am currently using the items in my pantry, so tonight is Kansas City Steak Soup. But it is made with hamburger meat! When did hamburger meat become steak?? The soup mix I bought from last September's Cherrydale sale for St. Theresa's School. We are finally using it and adding potatoes to the soup. I am not too hopeful that it will taste good. We are trying!














Enjoy your night. Hugs!














Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment