Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Artwork


Hi Everyone!


I have been busy these last couple of days. I have been at home with my kids since they taking turns being sick. On Monday it was Shane, and he wanted constant entertainment. By the end of Monday I knew that he was definitely going to school the next day since he was bouncing off the walls and chasing Zeppelin, our dog. Then during dinner Jenan couldn't stop sneezing. I knew she would stay at home the next day. She stayed away from school the last two days. She is much easier that Shane; she can entertain herself by reading and reading some more. Since I was forced (Ha Ha!) to stay at home, I was to take pictures of all of the cards and projects I have done within the last months. These pictures are the completed projects using Close To My Hearts products. I have a ton using Stampin' Up products and Stephanie Buriel's awesome instructions. She got me into stamping and scrap booking after my stokes and the depression. Thank You Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment