Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Green Christmas Cards in a Decorated Can





This is the final post for today. I made these cards for the class I had on Sunday, and I am offering another class on Saturday, November 28th if you are interested. These cards are green rather than red. I personally like the green more than the red. I made the red and green set to be donated the to St. Theresa's Fashion Show. The Fashion Show is Thursday, December 3rd. I hope they make the school money! Please tell me which ones you like. Red or green?
I made these cards using the Shining Star stamp set. I also used Holiday Commentary, Peace of Earth, and Holiday Trinkets stamp sets for the miscellaneous sayings of the cards. I used Olive, New England ivy, Cranberry card stock and Evensong Level 2 paper packets. Finally I use the Greeting Card Workshop found on pages 110 through 115 in the "Wishes" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment