Friday, June 2, 2017

Starting a MoyaMoya Blog



Hi!

I have been thinking a lot lately. Yes, I am stuck in my own brain lately. At times that is not where I want to be.  My thoughts are I still want to write a book regarding my experience with Moya Moya, because I am an adult with it. Most of the articles are about kids who have it.  This disease/syndrome is at times horrible to me.  It must be hell on parents and kids!  An adult perspective is rarely out there, and it is needed.  Often I am told to write about what I know. Well, I know Moya Moya and the aftermath. I am living it!

I believe that having a separate blog is the answer.  When I post about my experiences and post it on FB in the Moya Moya sites, I get more readers than with my cooking and craft posts.  I am keeping this open because I do like posting my food and craft items.

I am going to ask you to keep your eyes open for the new blog. I am working on it. I haven't decided a name for it. I know that Moya Moya is part of the address. Moya Moya in the desert or Palm Springs. I don't know yet. It is a work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment