Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Disneyland and Close To My Heart

Close To My Heart's Convention was last week, and I wasn't there.  I have been a Consultant with CTMH for close to 4 or 5 years now.  The first year I was able to go to it in DC, and it was a ton of fun.  I followed this year's via Twitter and Facebook, and now I want to go again.  Our next convention is will be at Disneyland from June 26th through the 28th, and I am going. My family agreed to have next year's vacation in Anaheim.  We all want to Disneyland and California Adventures, and Pat wants to sit by the pool.  I agree with him, because it won't be 113 degrees like it is this week!  I have already started saving my money to go to Convention.  I am sure they will have a Dollar to Disney, or something like that. They do every year.  Plus this is Close To My Heart's 30th anniversary, and I am sure it will be one of the best. I definitely can't miss that!

This year I have been focusing my efforts on my tutoring business which is doing well.  I have enough clients to keep me busy, and still have time for my family. My CTMH business is not doing so well.  This year I barely made minimums and I was ok with that until this month.  I like making cards and scrapbooking - I really do.  I realize that I haven't done much for me lately, and it is getting me down.  Enough with down!! Upwards and onwards I say! 

I am going to work a little harder with my other business Close To My Heart. I am going to Team Meetings and monthly Consulting Club too.  Work my business a little more - more phone calls and more workshops too.  The new catalog has so many great items in it.  We have another Cricut cartridge called Artbooking Collection. It has a new font and the abilities to create themed mini books and 12" by 12" pages too.  I can't wait to get my hands on it.  CTMH helps you and I get our pages or books done.  They also have two different Crush books - a lot like Smashbooks.  One is Modville which is charmingly urban retro. The other is called Bluebird and is playfully boutique chic.  The last item I am super excited about is called Base and Bling - wearable crafting projects.  You might have guessed it is jewelry including necklaces, cuffs, rings, headbands and hair clips. I think I can really get into these items!

That is enough for now.  I plan on posting more about Close To My Heart, my completed projects, my cooking successes and misses, and anything else to catches my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment