Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Chicken Carnitas Recipe

Hi!  Quick post today. I crafted most of the day yesterday, and I want to finish it.  I would like to share on Thursday.  I am looking at Blogging Planners and get a rhythm on writing and posting.  Tomorrow's subject is Moya Moya and every Wednesday in the future.

On Saturday we went to a friend's party and the theme was tacos.  We were in charge of beans, rice and guacamole.  Well we made way too much, so I had to find a recipe for the meat filling.  Here is my new recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Carnitas that we tried yesterday. It is a keeper - another one for my binder.


www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/2015/03/crock-pot-chicken-carnitas.hmtl

It has beer in it and I used Corona. Patrick says, "How can you go wrong with beer as an ingredient."  Got to love that man!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment